16. Jacksonville – Ryan Kerrigan – DE – Purdue
Jacksonville is another team that needs to establish a pass rush. Kerrigan should help them do that as a high energy end.
17. New England – Cam Jordan – DL – California
Jordan may move up as we get closer to the draft, but for now his versatility on the DL makes him a perfect fit for the Patriots.
18. San Diego – Rahim Moore – S – UCLA
Eric Weddle may leave in the offseason so Moore would give them insurance in the defensive secondary.
19. New York Giants – Gabe Carimi – OT – Wisconsin
Even with the great running game they had last season the Giants O-line struggled. Carimi is a solid run blocker and maybe the best pass blocker in the draft. If the Giants can develop a solid line, their offense will be scary this coming season and their running backs may yet again be worthy in fantasy football.
20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Brandon Harris – CB – Miami
One of the best athletes in the draft, Harris gives the Bucs insurance for the aging Ronde Barber and the troubled Aqib Talib. (Continue…)